An “Ahnesti-Ly” Great Haircare Line!

Everyone beauty maniac is after natural products these days, and I was lucky enough to meet Lorri Weison, the owner of the natural hair line called Ahnesti Haircare, at the recent Beauty Squared beauty press show in midtown Manhattan. Just like the brochure says, this line is truly a successful coexistence between natural ingredients and salon performance–and all products are 97% plant-based and the remaining 3% is composed of safe synthetics.

I am bombarded with hair products to write about but these really spoke to me. Lorri has a super cute, super short platinum blonde do and I wanted my messy mop to look more like hers–so she gave me some separation with Ahnesti’s hero product called Authoriti. This hair whip honestly is as weightless as it promises on the cap–and it truly creates flexible hold. It gives separation on both wet or dry hair.

Since the Beauty Squared show three weeks ago, I have been using all of the Ahnesti products. They promise health as well as style, and that’s why I love them. I have honestly had great results not only with the aforementioned Authoriti but with their two great shampoos and conditioners and their wonderful Utiliti Intuitive Styling Gel.


I have flat hair that needs some “uploft,” and the Puriti Uplifting Shampoo and Uplifting Conditioner started working for me on the first use. The wieghtlessness created by both products is unprecedented. It is nice to be able to blow out my hair after using both these products and just styling with my fingers. I no longer have to use a medium to large sized round brush as I blow out to get lift. I just blow out with my dryer (with a concentrator attached) and get the height and volume that I need. This set contains Rosemary, Ylang Ylang and Geranium and the aroma is unforgettable! You won’t even want to rinse them out of your hair, LOL!

I am alternating with the Integriti Replenishing Shampoo and Conditioner–these do a real number on your split ends. If you have dull, lifeless hair, these are right up your alley. Like the Puriti line, they feel weightless and give you great body and volume. They also have the same great scent created by flowers and Rosemary combined. The Pro-Vitamin B5 is really what helps calm the frizz and repair split ends, though. You will love the tremendous amount of suds that you get out of a quarter-sized dollop the Integre=iti shampoo!

I am hooked on the Authoriti whipped paste as my finishing product, but I want to point out two other Ahnesti products that will become go-tos for you. The Utiliti Intuitive Styling Gel works to separate hair, gives all day hold and controls flyaways. The Eterniti hair and scalp refresher actually cleanses without water and it has a nozzle that you spray 4″ from your scalp–the spray covers a lot of ground, too. You will prefer this to a dry shampoo anyday. It absorbs oil and creates volume with a coconut derivative. I confess that I have been using it to refresh my hairstyle after my hair got tossed in the New York City wind. You just massage it into the scalp and it feels as clean as if you shampooed and conditioned in the shower or at a salon. The fresh scent smells like a country garden containing tons of lavender!

For more info on this great Minneapolis-based company, go to www.ahnesti.com. If you want a customized blend of their products, just write to hello@ahnesti.com with your hair type and issues and they will take care good care of you! These products are also available at www.dermstore.com with an average price of $26.

This Article Has 1 Comment
  1. shopping says:

    Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I found a
    sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She
    put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside
    and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
    LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!

    http://theelderscrolls5skyrimevolution225.ru

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *